HOW TO BROADCAST IN STREAMING WITHOUT DYING IN THE ATTEMPT
Taught by Jorge Boquete
Wednesday 18: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. // 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 19: 4:00 a 8:00
Number of hours: 12
Price: € 25
Workshop to learn the keys to broadcast streaming audiovisual content in a semi-professional way.
- We will know how this technology works and the importance of configuring hardware adapted to technical needs.
- We will show the different softwares to carry out this type of emissions and the different possibilities that each one of them gives us.
- Basic notions of television production. We will highlight the importance of a good performance in this type of broadcasts as a differential factor with examples of the programs made during confinement on different televisions around the world.
- Type of content: how to make your streaming broadcast entertaining content for the public. The importance of a structured rundown.
- The importance of graphics for a professional look. Design, creation and animation of labels.
- The pre-production period: a fundamental phase to avoid encountering last minute scares. What must be taken into account to make tests and trials that are useful.
- We will also carry out a practical case in which the participants create an entertainment format with guests and non-face collaborators to broadcast via streaming in the last sessions of the workshop.
Attendees will need a computer with the following requirements to be able to run the necessary software for the workshop:
- Windows operating system (7 or higher, Windows 10 recommended)
- 2ghz dual core processor (minimum) – recommended: 3ghz i7
- 4GB RAM (minimum) -recommended 8GB DDR3
- HDD disk at 7200rpm with 100gb free (minimum) – recommended SSD with 500gb free
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card, recommended Dedicated nvidia card with at least 1gb of memory
- Minimum screen resolution: 1280 × 720